Our vision is to end veteran homelessness while offering the dignity
and respect that veterans deserve.
- We believe there are two words which should never be used together: homeless veteran
- We believe there is not a one-size-fits-all solution to veteran homelessness.
- We are committed to working with these individuals and restore them in mind, body and spirit.
- When they arrive in this Shelter, we address the presenting issues of addiction, mental health
and PTSD as the barriers they are to safe and affordable housing.
- Respecting the dignity of these men is central to our work of leading them back to a life of
meaning and living a life that matters.
- Because of their dedicated service to our country LVS provides a safe haven for those veterans
who find themselves without shelter and who need access to resources that can help them thrive
in our community.